Google recently published its recent Chrome update version 75 and it includes a bunch of new features. Nevertheless, among the main
The feature is disabled by default and you have to permit Reader Setting in Chrome 75 to activate it. Once allowed, this mode removes the clutter from the web page to ensure that you can concentrate on the article at hand.
For the uninitiated, reader mode is great for users who love to read articles online. It’s a handy tool for simplifying the view for news stories and text-heavy content.
Chrome’s Reader Mode is quite similar to the one present in Firefox. However, it lacks features in comparison to Microsoft Edge’s reader mode.
ALSO READ: Amazon Will Launch 3,236 Satellites In Space
But this feature hasn’t been made official yet, so we can still hope for improvement in it. If you want to opt for a reader mode for Chrome that comes with additional functionalities.
Enable Reader Mode In Chrome 75
Follow these steps to enjoy an uncluttered reading experience:
- First of all, make sure that you are running Chrome version 75. For that, open the Menu and go to Help
- Select “About Google Chrome”
- If you are not running Chrome 75, update your browser
- Now type chrome://flags/#enable-reader-mode in the address bar and press Enter
- You will see a list of flags and Enable Reader Mode highlighted. Select Enabled against it.
- Click on the Relaunch button in the bottom of the display to restart Chrome Today.
In mobile version:
Next time a web is opened by your page, you may use Reader Mode onto it by opening the menu and selecting the brand new Distill Page option. It appears like this:
So as to the reader mode clears all of the clutter and in addition removes advertisements from the screen.