o you want to become a successful blogger? or you have a new blog or website that isn’t ranked in google yet or doesn’t get traffic? Don’t worry, we’ve got the best methods and tips to drive massive traffic on your website/blog, and you’re going to earn a lot that you can’t imagine. The only thing you need is Patience.
You have to do work for 12 months on a regular base to achieve this.
f you follow these processes then, I am sure that you will become a successful blogger and you can make easily $1000 per month. This is hard work, but you’re going to be rewarded with a large revenue. So consistency is the key to this job.
Major Thing you want to Focus on
Time needed: 365 days.
- The Topic
Decide the topic in which you are passionate about Health, Finance, bank loans, Amazon products, accounting, Website building, Travelling, Erectile Dysfunction & Electronic Equipments niches are highly beneficial for the future.
- Domain name
Decide the domain name which suits your topic. Your domain name is your website name. Make sure it sounds cool & easy to remember like writtr.com
Get a free domain name by buying the Bluehost hosting provider. You can get a .com free domain by buying Bluehost hosting. You can also go for other hosting providers if you want.
Install WordPress on your domain name. Bluehost Customer Care will assist you install WordPress on your main domain name.
But, writtr.com was hosted by Digital Ocean
- WordPress theme
Buy WordPress theme from themeforest.net. Themeforest has a huge amount of professional WordPress themes that suit your website content theme. I recommend to invest some $ in WordPress theme
- About us
Write About us, Contact us and terms/condition or privacy and policy pages on your website.
Search 10 keywords that are connected with your topic/website niches.
Create 10 categories on Your respective 10 Keywords.
- Search It
Search each keyword on Youtube and Google.
- Make 1000 Articles
Create 100 Article Titles on each keyword. Total 100 titles x 10 keywords = 1000 article titles. Make sure that you write lots of relevant content on your website.
Write 3 articles on a daily base on your blog. Each article must contain 1500 words. This means you have to write 4500 words per day for your website.
- Be consistent
Finish your first 1000 articles without thinking about money $. The work of your first year does count very important to get a huge income.
- Gain Traffic
After filling 100 articles in every category, you will start getting a huge amount of search engine traffic on your website.
- Apply for Ad networks
Now you have to apply for media.net and AdSense for blog approval. Both help you to generate income from your huge traffic.
after getting approval and placing ads code, you will see the amount of income in your dashboard. You will amaze that, you get too much revenue on a daily basis.
Friends, this is the correct way to start a blog and create $1000 a month with it. Don’t believe in cash for the first 12 months. Work to write quality content and interact with your readers and social websites.
10 Rules to follow:
Every Successful Blogger Follows these Rules to create a blog:
- Your website content must be unique.
- You have to write eye-catchy titles in each article.
- Write relevant content on relevant keywords.
- Make sure that you learn about keyword density.
- Your website HTML to TEXT ratio must be high.
- Don’t use crack, illegal download links or copyright content.
- Your website must have a high speed. (note: For this use WPengine or Cloudways)
- Publish content on a regular base.
- Don’t write abusive words or any wrong information.
- Use common creative images in your articles.
10 skills you have to learn:
- Keyword research (keywordtool.io)
- Keyword density on your site.
- Benefit of keyword relevancy.
- Internal & external back-linking.
- How to decrease bounce rate.
- Social Media Marketing.
- How to influence people.
- Basic WordPress Education.
- Content creation & writing.
- Website content formation.
Read Also: 6 Tips for Becoming a Successful Blogger
How to get content ideas?
- Find youtube videos and learn from it & write your own content
- Search Google & learn other content & generate new content.
- Merge 10 articles in 1 article. Make new high informative content.
- Go for quora or yahoo answer sites and answer those questions on your website.
- Write Top-5, Top-10, Top-20, Top-25 & Top-50 Articles.
- Watch motivational speeches and videos on youtube.
- Make sure you are doing work for your dream.
- Write for serving quality content not for Money ($).
- Think like you are making $1000 per month right now.
- Write for your audience. Research more information and learn it.
10 habits you have to develop:
- 3 hours for writing content.
- Your desk must be clean & organized.
- 30 minutes of daily exercise.
- Eat healthy food & avoid junk foods.
- Communicate with bloggers.
- Watch bloggers youtube channel videos.
- Manage your time into productivity.
- Follow your mentor.
- Write short notes while you are free.
- Help others who need help in your niche.
11 Things Not To Do When Starting a Blog
- Do NOT start in a niche you’re not passionate about.
- Do NOT spend days perfecting your name and mission statement.
- Do NOT get started on a free blogging site.
- Do NOT buy a bad host.
- Do NOT buy crazy expensive all-inclusive software.
- Do NOT forget to invest in yourself and your business.
- Do NOT mix business expenses with personal expenses on your credit card.
- Do NOT forget to keep diligent records of expenses and revenues.
- Do NOT ignore the power of Pinterest for bloggers.
- DO NOT GIVE UP!
- Do NOT put off starting a blog any longer!
For a while, many of you debated starting a blog or becoming a successful blogger and did not make any actual moves.
Now is the moment. For you to start, there won’t be a perfect time, idea, moment, or day.
The earlier you give up thinking and DECIDE to move and generate awesomeness, the quicker success will come to you.
Ask your Questions & Doubts in Comment Box.