Xiaomi’s much-anticipated flagship smartphone, the Redmi K20 Pro, was finally launched with an INR 27,999 starting price tag. The firm also revealed in India the Redmi K20 Pro Signature Edition.
It’s a Redmi K20 Pro gold plated edition with a diamond-studded’ K’ positioned on the smartphone’s back panel at the bottom correct corner. Mr Manu Kumar Jain, Vice President, Xiaomi and Chief Executive Officer, Xiaomi India, also took it to Twitter where he posted INR 4.80 lakh to make this smartphone.
The Redmi K20 Pro Signature Edition will be produced in limited quantities and will be limited to only 20 purchasers. Based on the top variant of the K20 Pro, which features 8 GB of RAM with 256 GB of internal storage, the limited-edition smartphone is anticipated.
K20 Pro Signature Edition Specs
- 6.39-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR display
- 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, 600nit brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- 1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.75 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 6P lens
- 8MP 1/4″ telephoto lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP 1/3″ 124.8° ultra-wide sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.3×8.8mm
- Weight: 191 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, Qualcomm Aqstic WCD9340 Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L2 Dual Band) + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging